Cancellation and Refund Policy
Should a Student’s Enrollment be terminated or cancelled for any reason, all refunds will be made according to the following refund schedule:
- Payment will be refunded if ITMC does not accept the applicant or if the student cancels within five (5) days after electronically signing the Enrollment Agreement and making initial payment.
- Cancellation after the fifth (5th) day, but fifteen (15) days before the class, will result in a full refund, with the exception of a registration fee ($150).
- Cancellation within fifteen (15) days prior to the start of the class, will result in no refund.
- Rescheduling within seven (7) days after electronically singing the Enrollment Agreement and making initial payment is at no additional charge. Student can only reschedule a class once a year.
- Rescheduling after seven (7) days, but a week before the class, ITMC will charge a rescheduling fee ($100).
- Rescheduling within seventy-two (72) hours prior to the start of the class may not be allowed and will result in no refund.
- Rescheduling made by ITMC and accepted by the student, will result in no refund. Student should retake the rescheduled class within one (1) year.
- Refunds will be made within 30 days of termination of the Student’s Enrollment or receipt of a Cancellation Notice from the student.
- If the student does not show up to the training session and ITMC does not receive in writing a notice of cancellation or reschedule, will result in no refund. Reschedules may be accepted.
Cancellation must be made by email or by certified mail.
Discounts and Promotions Policy
Discounts and promotions are only applicable to first time students and for one training session, unless otherwise stated. Discounts may vary per type of training, date and availability. Please make sure to contact us before calculating your discount amount.
- Corporate Discount: ITMC offers up to 25% off regular prices to organizations enrolling a minimum of three (3) students. This discount can only be applied to a Corporate Account twice a year.
- Student Discount: ITMC offers up to 30% off regular prices to active students that can show prove of their student status. ITMC only accepts: active .edu emails, student ID and/or letter of recommendation.
- Social Network Discount: from time to time, ITMC may offer discounts though our social media accounts. Such discounts are subject to this Policy and can only be redeemed once.
- ACN Discount: Apple Consultants Network members can take advantage of up to 30% off regular prices, redeemed once per year.
ITMC may include in some of its training, the digital version of the book in order to comply with our efforts to a better world, please visit the GoingGreen page for more information. Because of this, we only guarantee a PDF and/or Epub version available to the student the day the class starts. We do not provide ebook readers but can facilitate one if needed.
Payments must be made in full upon registration, unless the student is eligible to the Payment Plan option. Payments are subject to our Cancellation and Refund policy.
ITMC is not liable or responsable for any expenses related but no limited to: transportation, lodging, food, tickets, that the student decides to incur due to attending any of our classes, nor we are liable or responsable for rescheduled classes, changes in dates or locations. Please see our Cancellation and Refund Policy.
Minimum Enrollment Policy
ITMC reserves the right to reschedule a class due to low or no enrollment. ITMC does its best to fulfill a class and never have to reschedule a session, as well as to provide notice as much in advance as possible. In case we have to reschedule a class, Students are subject to attend a One-on-One training, attend the class on the new scheduled date, apply the credit towards another class, be transferred for training with one of our Training Provider partners or request a full refund. Refund requests are not valid if the student decides to attend another class, please see our Cancellation and Refund Policy.
This document was last updated on September, 2015