Service Fundamentals and Apple Certified iOS Technician (ACiT) Certification
- Identify and validate customer engagement skills such as empathy, setting expectations, positioning a refusal of service, and conflict resolution
- Position a repair, upgrade, or attachment so it's clear that the recommendation helps to solve the customer's issue
- Identify and validate strategies for setting realistic resolution expectations
- Identify and practice ESD precautions
- Identify the customer statements that generate a Safety First case
- Demonstrate the proper and safe handling of batteries and portable computer case assemblies with a built-in battery, and respond to events that involve these batteries
- Explain why documentation is important to the service workflow. Understand the components of clear, concise, and complete case notes and the negative impact of poor case notes.
- Find and use any Apple product's serial number to determine its level of coverage
- Describe the importance of accurate troubleshooting to the business and the customer
- Demonstrate basic troubleshooting and deductive reasoning skills, including the use of smart questioning techniques and first-level evaluation and isolation skills
- List the tools and resources that are available to help troubleshoot
- Identify and explore the controls on various iOS devices and practice navigating on them
- Identify the iOS devices that have Apple-specific components, such as NFC, the Secure Element, the motion coprocessor, and the Taptic Engine
- Describe various iOS features, including mailboxes and VIPs, audio source on iPhone, alerts and notifications, passcode options, and privacy settings
- Define and explore iOS services, such as Apple ID and its function within the Apple ecosystem, Find My iPhone, and iCloud and its associated services
- Describe the steps in the device setup and activation process, including any issues that may arise
- Describe the benefits of and requirements for iTunes and iCloud backups
- List common resolutions for battery-related issues
- Discuss how to use engaging questions to better troubleshoot a customer issue, including appropriate open and closed questions and overall logical question progression
- Describe how to use the tools and resources that are available to evaluate the device and issue
- Discuss specific questions that help to identify the problem category of a customer's issue (educational, environmental, software, or hardware opportunities)
- Use Apple documentation, approved tools, and appropriate service strategies to safely repair iPhone 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus
We provide the best certified instructors available, learn form the real experts
If a training requires books and training materials, we will provide them at no extra cost to you
No need to worry about bringing any computers with you, our Training Center is equipped with current generation Mac and iOS devices
Our team is available to help you in any matter. We even provide job placement support and guidance.
Free coffee and beverages available anytime, including free pizzas at the end of the class
You won’t only leave successfully trained, but with a certificate approved and recognized worldwide
Why ITMC Training Center?
Flexible Payment Plan
Our payment plans gives you financial freedom while making sure you can take any of our certified trainings. Register for only $200 and you will be confirmed and your seat will be ready! Our team will help you create a flexible payment plan to spread the final amount in sections, according to your need, not ours. Contact us!
Ask for our current offers or discounts, you can qualify for discounts based on your current student status or employment. If you are a student, you can receive up to 60% off our regular prices. For companies, we have great corporate discounts, the more the students the more the discount. Learn more.
We are the only Authorized Training Center to really guarantee your learning experience and make sure you take the most out of the training and constantly changing tech world. How? it’s simple: Take a class today and if within 3 months there is a new version, you can take the updated training for free. That’s right, a completely free class. Contact us! and remember to read our Terms and Conditions here.